Saturday, October 30, 2010

what i hope to do with mine

I don't think that taking pictures - good, compelling, beautiful pictures - requires much talent. Rather, it requires an eye and good, compelling, beautiful natural scenery. We are blessed with an abundance.

Recently coming across a group who's mission statement I could not agree more with -  
Our mission is to further environmental and cultural conservation through ethical photography.  We believe that awe-inspiring photography is a powerful force for the environment, especially when paired with the collaboration of committed scientists, politicians, religious leaders and policy makers. We plan to replace environmental indifference with a new culture of stewardship and passion for our beautiful planet.






postscript. i have a million thoughts running through my head, but no current way to articulate them. 
also, many pictures to post.

2 comments:

  1. I love your pics. I always look forward to seeing the newest and latest idea or adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this picture a lot. Also: You are smelly.

    ReplyDelete