Tuesday, November 16, 2010

i would go out tonight but...

I just downloaded the entire discography of the Smiths. One of those days, weeks, months, I suppose. There's snow on the ground, and while I'm not hating it as much as I had thought, I'm still anxious to get on the road. The plan is for California in January, but there's a lot standing in my way between then and now - papers, final presentations, reports, Thanksgiving, Christmas, lots of work to save some money.
Meanwhile, I'm stuck. I have all these photos I love and want to do something with, showcase in some way, but I've come up with nothing meaningful, no way for them to really be seen. So they sit, idle on my computer, taking up unnecessary space; truth be told I haven't even really looked at the most recent taken @Fort Snelling State Park.
A lack of creativity has me stuck in place. Or maybe being stuck in place is causing a lack of creativity. I watched Into the Wild and cried, wishing I was out west running around on my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment