Monday, December 6, 2010

concentration

I can't seem to concentrate - on anything, for any length of time. It's as though I'm watching each individual synapse burst forth in my brain. My head feels to heavy, making me too tired to do anything of real value. I feel so overwhelmed, but unsatisfied; as though I'm on the edge of something great that I just can't hold on to. 
Needing time to decompress on my own, I rarely get more than a few minutes, especially now that Adam's out of a job and home all the time. I'd rather be outside, anyways. The thermometer is barely reading the double digits right now though and I'm unwilling to lose an extremity for peace of mind.
I crave silence, real silence. It seems every brief moment is soon interrupted by a passing car or a cough from across the room. 

Lost Springs, Wyoming doesn't sound too bad right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment