Friday, March 26, 2010

more formal


I suppose a more formal introduction is in order, although I believe the last post was a damn good one.

I'm bad with internet journals! I've had too many that I never kept up with and I don't doubt that this one will be similar, but I will try. I like the idea of putting pictures with words and sharing things that interest me.

I'm the strangest of 21 year olds that you will meet. I don't must like to drink, smoke, or party. I'd prefer to be up early then out late.

I'm in my third year as an Environmental Education and Communication major, with a minor in Sustainability Studies. I have a million reasons to resent my education, and I do, but I'm passionate about my field and for that I feel blessed. Trees, sunshine, bicycles, barefeet, spring, summer, exploring, and wildflowers all stimulate a similar response.

No comments:

Post a Comment