Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hello, twenty-three

Early morning in LA
As my memory has proven to be inefficient years down the line, I tried to document this February 17th a bit better. I wrote extensively about it in my real-life journal, so I won't go to in depth. Just know that there was lots of sun, good company, a long day at the beach, an amusement park on the pier, and some pancakes involved. 

A quiet morning in a well-equipped kitchen making blackberry-banana pancakes


Bay Cities in Venice. World famous, apparently. 

ooooh, it's getting serious. shoes comin' off.

Canals of Venice
Venice Beach Boardwalk


Venice Beach Boardwalk



Sunset from Venice Beach. Towards the right you can see Malibu extending out, trying to touch the sun.

On the ferris wheel at the Santa Monica Pier

Bumper Cars

Sea Otter, Capt Oak, Ivy, and Lynx

Juniper vs. Ivy
Overall, it was a pretty lo-key day - hopefully a sign of what the year will bring me (good friends, good food, good beer, and lots of smiles)

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are fabulous Heather!!! I am glad your birthday was special~ and that you are loving California! You are living your dream girly and I am happy for you! Love you~Lisa

    ReplyDelete